Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A Stay of Execution

The Monkey is no longer on time out. I ripped back the two rows last night and will continue knitting on it today. I am still on the fence as to whether I will actually knit a pair of Monkeys, however. I really do like Peggy's suggestion--I'm going to check to see how much yarn is left and maybe I will have enough left over for a pair of Jaywalkers. We'll see.

It's not like I'm never going to be able to knit up the Jaywalkers--I have plenty of other yarn I could knit them in. Funny story... The other day I tripped while surfing the web (oops, my credit card slipped out and, oh my gosh, I typed in the number and clicked send) and I sort of purchased a little of this (arrived yesterday) and some of this (hasn't arrived yet, but, c'mon, it's on sale. What was I supposed to do?). Then there is this my sister gave to me for my birthday. Any of these yarns would make beautiful Jaywalkers. I just can't stop thinking about the Jaywalkers Peggy is doing. Seriously, I'm obsessed with them. They. Are. Gorgeous. Peggy, I'm sorry if I'm embarassing you.

It seems like there should be some sort of knitting commandment: "Thou Shall Not Covet Thy Blog Neighbor's Jaywalkers" but I just can't help it.