Thursday, July 05, 2007

SoS Progress

I've spent most of the week so far recovering from the flu and working on socks for the Summer of Socks. On Tuesday, we went over to the mall parking lot to hang out and wait for the fireworks show to start. (It's like a huge tailgate party.) I sat with my sister and Ezra and knit while Mr. Interrupted took Isaac to the carnival on the other side of the parking lot. I finished my KAL rows.

I made some progress on the sock.

(The sock is checking to see if it's dark enough for fireworks. Nope.)

Generally, a grand time was had by all. I couldn't remember how to work my camera so, unfortunately, no pictures of the sock watching fireworks. I got this interesting shot, though.


Yesterday, I knit.

Plans for today? The forecast calls for heavy rain, so, mostly knitting.