Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Blog Visitors Appreciation Day


Today is Tuesday, August 21--the day I write my 100th blog post. There was a time, not too long ago, that I believed 50 posts was a lot. Now I know better. Even a hundred posts doesn't seem like that many.

I started blogging back in June of 2006, but didn't really get going with it until after I'd changed the name of my blog and made a New Year's resolution to blog more. The first 6 months in the life of my blog saw 3 posts. The following 8 months saw 97. Blogging about knitting (and other things) is almost as fun as knitting itself. In fact, I can't even imagine my life without blogging, I enjoy it so much, and I can't remember what I was doing instead of blogging in the months between Aug of 2006 and Jan of 2007.

Thanks to all the regular readers and occasional visitors to my blog, and thanks for all the wonderful comments (comments are awesome!). Thanks also to my Bloglines subscribers and to everyone who has linked to me from their blogs. You all have made blogging so much fun for me! Here's to the next hundred posts!