Monday, September 03, 2007

4 Things Meme

Oh no, another one of those things. This time it's 4 things. Check it out:

Four First Names of Crushes I’ve Had:

1. Ralph

2. Brad

3. Bobby

4. Shawn

Four Pieces of Clothing I wish I still owned:

1. That Perfect Pair of Jeans I got a couple of years ago (they no longer make them and I'm SO bummed!!)

2. Honestly, that's it.

3. Clothes and I have never had

4. that kind of relationship.

Four names I’ve been called at one time or another:

1. Jenny

2. Slick

3. Crybaby

4. Fatso

Four Professions I secretly Want to Try:

1. too secret to post on the Internet

2. too secret to post on the Internet

3. US Senator

4. Midwife

Four Musicians I’d most want to go on a date with:

1. Alice Cooper

2. Lars Ulrich

3. Danny Elfman

4. Mozart

Four Foods I’d rather Throw than Eat:

1. Arugula

2. Mushrooms

3. Cilantro

4. Escargot

Four Things I Like to Sniff:

1. Natural Fiber Yarn

2. Beeswax Candles

3. Clothes Fresh From the Dryer

4. Cookies Fresh From the Oven

Four People to Tag: (I really hate this part, too! Sorry Guys!)

1. Jen D.

2. Anyone else

3. Want to be tagged?

4. What about you lurkers? I know you're out there!

Just leave me a comment, asking to be tagged, and I'll tag you!