Friday, September 28, 2007

Must. Knit. Faster.


The newsletter is done and I survived my foray into MS Publisher. We now return to our regularly scheduled knitting blog.

The secret project I've been working on is coming along nicely--I would say I'm about 3/4 of the way through it. I've started trying to knit faster because I fear I may run out of yarn. We'll see if this helps.

I'm still working on my charade sock. I've turned the heel and have started the gusset decreases. Really, it takes a long time to knit a sock when you only work on it while you're out and about. But that's okay. I really need to focus on my secret (read:holiday) knitting. I only have another month to get it all finished because November is booked. Can you guess what I'll be doing?

Halloween is just around the corner. Why not make up some witch jars for your kitchen?

My favorite is the jar of shrunken Garden Gnome Heads. (Thanks Crafty Crafty!)