Monday, October 08, 2007

Photo Finish

The first of my secret knitting projects is done, but you have to be on Ravelry to see it (sorry!). My Ravelry name is CTJen if you want to check it out. I even had some yarn to spare--about a yard.

Talk about a photo finish! I've started the next secret project (photos next time) and am already almost finished. Which is great because, in anticipation of cooler weather (we'll get that eventually, right?), I've been anxious to cast on a sweater for Isaac. It'll be the same as the one I knitted for Ezra back in March, only bigger. I plan on finishing that in the month of October because I may be too busy in November for knitting. Still no guesses as to what I'll be doing?

Also, I forgot to post photos of my Pirate Club booty! Isn't it pretty?

It's the Merino/Tencel blend, so it's all soft and squishy. I love the colors--very apropos for fall.

Finally, here's the progress I've made on the Charade sock in the Yarn Pirate's Rum Runner colorway. As you can see, it's coming along nicely. :-)