Friday, October 19, 2007

A Shopping List of Sorts

This weekend is Rhinebeck. I am very excited as this is my first year attending. The boys are looking forward to seeing all the fiber bearing creatures and I will bring the Turkish Spindle I picked up at the CT Sheep and Wool festival to see if someone will volunteer to give me an impromptu lesson. (Hey spinners! If you see me, HELP!)

Also, I am looking forward to the shopping. I don't have anything in particular I am shopping for, but I won't pass up the opportunity to purchase Cat Bordhi's book should it arise. Also, if I spy some Socks that Rock or Fleece Artist, it'll probably find its way home with me. (Yes, I am aware that I could get this stuff online, but what's the fun in that?)

Are you going to be a Rhinebeck this year? What are you planning to buy?