Monday, October 15, 2007

TV

I spent the weekend catching up on the TV shows I have TiVo'd.

1. Boston Legal--James Spader is totally on my list of celebs I get to shag senseless if given the chance, even though I'm married. Who am I kidding? It's a list of one. Moving on...

2. Carpoolers--this show has a lot of potential to be the new Friends, only it's better than Friends.

3. Cavemen--It's OK, but the show is not going in the direction I thought it would. I'll give it a few more episodes before I decide if I'll continue watching it.

4. Pushing Daisies--I cannot say enough about how great this show is. If you haven't seen it yet, run over to ABC and watch the 2 episodes on your computer. You won't be disappointed.

5. Desperate Housewives--only a shadow of what it was the first season, but still a good show.

6. The Venture Brothers--one of my very favorite shows. It's been on a while but I've only recently discovered it. It's twisted and funny and most of the time very strange. Go Team Venture!

Heroes is on tonight (yay!). Doctor Who is in reruns until Christmas, and Battlestar Galactica returns in January.

What's on your TiVo? Anybody else watch The Venture Brothers?