Sunday, November 04, 2007

NaNoWriMo Update

We're finishing up day 3 of NaNoWriMo and I'm happy with how I'm doing so far. I'm running about a 900 word deficit and I have no clue at all what will happen in the middle of my novel. (Well, I have a sort of vague idea of what will happen at the end of my novel, but getting there is going to be a helluva surprise for me and the characters involved.) But hey, I've written more than 4000 words! That's 4000 more words than I've written since getting story-writing writer's block (back in Jr. High School)! And, really, I'm having a total blast.

If you are noveling along with me and the other WriMo's, how are you doing? Anyone out there doing NaBloPoMo or NaKniSweMo or InaDWriMo any other take-on-an-obscenely-huge-task-and-just-do-the-whole-thing-in-the-Month-of-November thing?