Monday, July 23, 2007

Master's Monday 4

It is quiet out there on the knitting blogs--I guess everyone is reading. I had an agreement with Mr. Interrupted that he could read the book first, so I wonder if I am the only Harry Potter fan not reading book 7 right now?

So, today is Master's Monday. Here's the best of what I worked on this week.

I'm unhappy. That was done on a US 5. See the holes? *grumble* (Also, that is not as good a picture as I thought. Sorry!)

I really hesitate to go down to smaller needles for fear of being unable to get a 4x4 square--you must cast on 20 stitches, you see. Also, I'm not sure if going down a needle size would really solve my problems. Perhaps I just am not a good enough knitter (yet) for the Master's program?

Besides, I'm starting to feel the pressure of my many other knitting projects. You know, the ones with a holiday deadline? (I'm sure you have them too.) So, I've decided to focus on SoS and Holiday knitting and pick up the Master's program again in December or January. That way, I'd get in a few more months of solid knitting and approach the swatches fresh.

So long (for now) Master's Monday!