Friday, August 10, 2007

Interview Questions (another meme!)

Much thanks to my totally awesome sister who sent me these interview questions.

1) if you had the power to change the world, what would you keep the same and why?

Human beings have made such a mess of things, I think I would have to examine the microcosm to find anything to keep the same.

2) aside from having children, what event or series of events, changed you, made you the person you are today?

There really is no other event or series of events. Becoming a mother is THE life-changing moment. Ask me again in 10 years.

3) if you were a wealthy person and you had to choose three charities to sponsor, which would you choose? Why? And how would you delegate your budget between them?

Hands down, I would give most of my money to La Leche League. Happy, confident, loving mothers beget happy, confident, loving children. I would probably give the rest of the money to organizations working to develop renewable energy resources and to save the earth's rain forests.

4) aside from wishing health and happiness for your children, what are your dreams and expectations for them? What do you think (or hope) they will choose to do with their lives?

Only that they contribute to society in a positive way.

5) you have a passion for knitting. Now that you been doing it for a few years, what do you hope to accomplish in terms of knitting skills, projects, "masterpieces?"

I want to knit a Bohus and am planning that for a project in the not-too-distant future. Also, I would love to knit beautiful, gossamer lace. But I hesitate to start that until the children are older and less distracting.

Would you like to be interviewed for your blog? Let me know in your comments and I will craft custom interview questions for you.