Thursday, May 31, 2007

Tagged

I was tagged by Jen D for the Seven Random Things meme. The rules are you have to list 7 random things about yourself and then tag 7 others, directing them to your site to get the rules.

Here goes:
1. I have a fear of elevators. I can get on them and ride them, but any strange strange noises or unusual motions (like bouncing, swaying, etc.) can cause me to have a panic attack.

2. I lost 23 lbs using the Weight Watchers Flex Points system.

3. I met my husband on AOL in 1994 (before the vast majority of people even knew the internet existed).

4. I share a birthday with Tori Spelling and Wee-Man (from the movie Jackass).

5. I am an avid (rabid?) fan of Doctor Who. Ten is the by far the best, even though he does get kind of manic and shouty from time to time. I would have the biggest crush on him except for one thing--he's too thin for my taste. No kidding, he's a twig.

6. I am currently reading Terry Pratchett's "The Color of Magic". It's funny. I really like it. I couldn't get into it the first time I picked it up, but now I'm really enjoying it. I don't read as often as I used to, seeing as how I'm not really able to knit while reading. I've heard that it can be done, but not by me at this time. Speaking of knitting,

7. I love, love, love knitting. I know this may be indicated by the very existence of my blog and hence not very random, but seriously, I love it. I can't get enough of it. I would eat and knit, or bathe and knit, or do chores and knit, or sleep and knit if at all possible. I am seriously, severely obsessed.

So, no you know 7 random things about me. FYI, a Google search of "Seven Random Things" returned 1.98 million entries. A search of "7 Random Things" returned 73.6 million.